Recovering Human Experience & Group
A Return to the True Nature of Self
Welcome to Recovering Human: A Return to the True Nature of Self
This idea kept knocking around in my head. What if we all dropped our defenses? What if we showed up raw, real and naked for each other?
Hey, this is me, in all of my full human glory.
I wanted to create a place for this. I wanted to curate a group so we could gather together, holding space, sharing ourselves and doing all the real human stuff that normally scares the living shit out of us.
I want that space to be here.
I know it's needed. I know it's time. I know that in my own journey, when the cards were stacked against me and life was coming at me full steam ahead, rocking and rolling, like an iron maiden steam engine on acid, I had only one option.
I didn't need to armor up and go to battle. I had already done plenty of that.
Instead, I needed to soften myself, expose my terrified and shaking underbelly, and allow myself to be fully seen for one of the first times in my life.
My god, was it hard. But, it was so, so worth it.
I hope you'll join me as this vision comes to life and this amazing group comes together. In fact, I hope you'll be a part of experiencing it and creating it with me.
Welcome to the Recovering Human Experience & Group
This will be a special and curated group that will meet weekly for 6 weeks. It will integrate discussion, writing, meditation, group sharing and intuitive movement. Yep, all done digitally but also in the beautiful presence of others.
Enrollment is presently closed.
If you are a part of this group, you will be making a commitment to the following:
- I am going to embrace my vulnerability and fear, even if it makes me so uncomfortable I sweat buckets and want to find the nearest exit.
- I am going to deepen my senses, even if I repeatedly become distracted, afraid or anxious. I will bring myself back to where my feet are.
- I am going to fully let go, even if I am awkward and messy like a toddler. Toddlers don't give a damn and I won't either.
- I am going to ground myself in the truth of the natural world, of which I come from and am a part of, just like the other members in this group and all living things around me.
- I am going to connect with my inner knowing. If I am unsure about this, I will pause and check in.
- I am going to practice radical honesty with myself and with others, even if it feels like I am jumping off a cliff with no harness. I may fumble but I am safe.
- I am going to embrace all that is human within me because it is exactly who I am and it is so worth recovering.
We will use our time together to explore, unearth and share topics like:
Universal Truths and Connection
What is Your Story?
Self Assigned Roles & Rules
Going Toe to Toe with Our Inner Critic
Our Intuitive Believer
The Cost of Inaction
We are going to talk about the hard stuff of being human. We are going to be vulnerable and open.
This group will be about exploration, discovery, connection, sharing and recovering the parts of ourselves we have left behind.
Enrollment is presently closed.
Each week a new topic or theme will be explored.
We will gather weekly for 60-90 minutes via Zoom video calls.
These weekly meetings can take place in the evenings or on weekends. Once we have our group established, I will find out what works best for those involved.
This experience is about cracking ourselves open, allowing ourselves to be seen and owning all of it. It's about diving in and letting go.
You can learn more about me and what I do here: www.mollyfranken.com